Our Dental clinic is equipped with ultramodern equipment that allows us to offer up to date, evidence based, best practice services.
Our dental services are tailored to meet all your cosmetic and family needs at affordable prices.
Our Dental staff are competent and embrace professionalism.
These include oral health Education on various ways of preventing common diseases affecting the mouth and its associated structures. We also carry out Dental camps targeting various populations.
Preventive resin restorations and fissure sealants are done to prevent development of dental decay.
We offer the following services as part of restorative dentistry:
- Tooth colored (composite/Glass ionomer) fillings.
- Silver colored (Amalgam) fillings.
- Veneers and masking.
- Crowns and bridge work.
- Management of Dental fluorosis (brown teeth).
- Teeth whitening.
This involves replacement of missing teeth. The various options available are as follows:
- Crowns and bridges
- Partial dentures
- Complete dentures
These entail treatment of gum diseases such as gingivitis, gingival overgrowth, gingival recession, teeth sensitivity, loose teeth, accumulation of tartar, and migration of teeth amongst others
Management of gum diseases include but not limited to;
- Full mouth scaling and polishing.
- Periodontal surgeries
- Splinting of loose teeth
MINOR ORAL SURGERY
- Open and closed disimpactions
- Simple and difficult extractions
- Incisional and excisional biopsy for histopathology
- Splinting of loose teeth following trauma
- Management of dentoalveolar fractures
- Maxillomandibular fixation
- Cyst enucleation/ marsupilization
- Oral and maxillofacial services
This entails all dental procedures done on children including
- Oral prophylaxis
- Space management
- Orthodontic interventions
- Management of bad oral habits
- Parent counseling.
- Diet counseling.
This entails alignment of crooked teeth with Fixed orthodontic appliances (BRACES) or Removable orthodontic appliances amongst other methods.